5 Tips to Promote Your Facebook Marketing Page Internally
Dear Marketers, so you have tried out the new social media-marketing site – Facebook. Well, are you reaping profits with it? Yes, well that’s good to hear. But, are you satisfied with what you are getting in return. No, Ok.
Do you know there is something that you need to improve internally in your Facebook business page, to gear up the sales and marketing aspects? That is what we are going to tell you here in this article.
Nothing extra to make you confused, just 5 simple tips to promote your Facebook marketing in a more constructive way.
# What About Having a Brand Ambassador
- You can try to add those potential customers or your friends who are interested in your business. Recently, there is a merger of Facebook and Skype, which is able to suggest some friend out of your Facebook contact list. Once you get a good list of ‘suggest to friends list’ promote your page instantly to them.
- Try the new Facebook search just to find out the relevant pages, groups, people, events and messages. You can track your brand and provide feedback if you find something written about your brand.
- As soon as you join the pages or groups, you are able to communicate with your customers; this is seriously a great tool for direct promotion.
- If a customer comments on your new status, a photo or anything else try to give an instant reply. Moreover, try to make people love your brand and turn yourself into an active ambassador.
Idea: When you compose a message, put @ symbol and mention the business page you own. This is a great way to use it as signature to your updates.
# Keep It Fresh
You know people, who are visiting your page, are trying to find something interesting, so please do not disappoint them. Upload videos, pictures and links along with textual updates. But remember these few facts:
- Do not post excess updates
- Do not try the automated content
- Do not duplicate your website content
- Do not turn boring
At the end, make it socially strong and appealing.
# Cheating Is Fair
Why do not ask your team members to post like and comments just to boost up the rankings. Do you know the status updates, which get more than 5, likes comes in the Top News section. This turns your Facebook page and the wall alive, which will help your fans to attract more people from the conversation.
# Stuff It with Media Content
Facebook pages are able to upload all those media content, that are able to display your products and services. You are able to encourage fans with picture post; even you can tag your customers in those pictures to increase their importance. You can also upload videos of the team members and their conversation and get quick responses from your fans.
# Make Your Fan Feel Special
You need to reward your fans from time to time, like providing them with discount coupons, special offers that will available only for your Facebook fans. It is very easy to win over the loyal fans by promoting them as the admins of the page and turn them into enthusiastic brand ambassador of your product and services online.
These tips are very simple to use but their result are really worth considering, as they are able to cater high amount of ROI. So, marketers, plan your Facebook marketing strategy in a proper manner, both internally and externally to boost up your sales.
- How to Merge Facebook Pages (susanjanemarketing.com)
- Facebook Introduces Pages Feed Section- Shows Content From Pages Only (valuewalk.com)
- How to Market Things On Facebook (reddevilreview.com)